The first years of a kid’s life are the most vital years throughout their life. Those are the elementary years when a child starts learning basic socialization and developing their psychological growth. A study shows that a significant segment of our brain is get programmed within the first seven years. So it is important to spend those times well and creating a happy image in your child’s memory. In concern of kid’s mental growth, the bestseller author like Sean Covey writes such effective and popular children book named habits of happy kids’. In this book, he tried to cover seven effective stories that can make an impact positively on children’s psychology.
The best seller book to develop child’s psychology enriched with some positive psychological principles that can help a kid to grow with much positivity and boost their confidence. Here below, the seven practices of the book are briefly mentioned:
- Be Proactive – children can develop to manage their feelings and become optimistic in their life.
- Begin with the End in Mind – always utter and expect the good, increase persistence, and elastic.
- Put First Things First – being able to categorize the priority level and always make positive choices, plans, and execution.
- Think Win-Win – establish an enhancing and winning mindset.
- Seek to Understand and Be Understood
- Synergize – give priority on strength.
- Sharpen the Saw – find out the purpose and explore the meaning with taking care of self and others.
This children book contains some attractive and lively animal figure and some positive psychological characteristics that can develop a kid’s mental growth. In the 21st century, there is lacking some sort of accessibility that can help children’s growth. As we are getting so busy, we cannot look after enough to our kids. And as a result, most of them grow up with improper and unstable mental health. For those complexities, books like habits of happy kids’ and the program like the leaders in me made the revolution.
At classrooms, teachers can use this book and the program to give their students a psychological learning center with a positive manner through the taste of literature. A kid can explore about their life a little more with this development program. They can learn how to take charge of own life and find out the balance by enjoying the storybook, habits of happy kids. This is an effective and such a great book where your children can learn through some adventure and happiness. You may find your kid happier and optimistic and psychologically well-grown if you can switch this in their classroom or as a bedtime story.