Trying to lose weight can be one of the most frustrating situations to be in. It requires strict discipline and determination. Sometimes, free online weight loss programs accompanied by a proper diet can do the magic. Attempting to get fit again by using a Torsonator machine has a great impact on the results of your training.
Nowadays, people are starting to get more concerned about their fitness and health that is why online weight loss programs are such a huge deal. In this modern era of internet and advanced technology, anyone can basically find anything that they need on the internet, even slimming down programs.
The Journey Of Losing Weight
Being overweight can be a huge hindrance to doing your interests, hobbies, and tasks. Honestly speaking, it also affects our self-esteem and confidence since we cannot fully participate in some activities that require physical fitness.
If you search online, there are tons of weight loss plans to choose from. In line with the programs are the right amount of calories and other nutrition to be consumed in one day, the daily physical activities to accomplish, and some lifestyle changes. A calorie counter can help you in achieving your desired weight.
Most online weight loss programs include the following:
- Counting calories. Weight loss plans that incorporate calorie counting into the program tend to be more effective and show results in a few weeks. A calorie counter is a tool often used by fitness trainers to keep themselves fit while staying healthy. Adding this discipline to your weight loss program will help you determine the importance of being health conscious and aware of the risks and dangers of eating an unhealthy and unbalanced meal.
- More water intake. It’s no brainer that drinking plenty of water is one of the best ways to keep ourselves healthy. Doctors suggest that our body needs at least 8 glasses of water a day to stay hydrated. Drinking more water is an effective strategy to lose weight without exerting much effort. Studies show that when you combine counting calories and increasing water intake on your program, you can definitely achieve your weight loss goal faster. Water intake before meals is an effective way to feel full and lose appetite, hence, making you consume lesser carbs.
- Cardio. The most important part of weight loss programs is doing cardio. This routine in fact is a must for all types of fitness programs. It has a great impact on losing weight and is an effective way to increase the heart rate that strengthens the heart and lungs. Running, jumping, and swimming are some examples of cardio that you can enjoy doing with friends.
- Fiber consumption. Compared to carbs, our body digests fiber slowly making you feel full for a longer period of time as it decreases your hunger for food. Fruits, vegetables, and whole grains are easy to find and good sources of fiber.
- Get enough sleep. Being sleep deprived sucks out our energy to even start exercising. Try to get at least 7 hours of sleep every day and do this on a regular basis. Fitness researchers believe that getting the right amount of sleep has an important role in losing weight. To make this more effectual, schedule your bedtime every night and make sure to be ready to sleep by then.
- Be disciplined. The only way for your weight loss program to work is for you to stay focused and disciplined. Planning your meals ahead, keeping track of your weight, sticking to your diet, monitoring your food intake, and strictly following the dos and donts of the whole program can be difficult, but once you see changes in your body, you will know that all the sacrifices are worth it.
- Eat slowly. If in case you are not aware, eating quickly leads to eating more. As we chow down foods in a fast manner, the body hormone that stimulates fullness gets cut down. Eating mindlessly makes you forget that you are already consuming too much food, the excess calories will then be converted into body fat.
- High-protein diet. Say no to carbs and yes to protein. Adding more protein to your diet is one effective way to lose weight and stay energized. People who consume more protein than carbs lose weight faster than others because meals rich in protein helps in reducing appetite. According to research, eating breakfast with high protein decreases the body hormone that induces hunger.
- Cut carbs. Foods rich in carbs contribute greatly to weight increment, it’s been long associated with increasing body fat resulting in belly fats most of the time. If you wish to lose weight, try replacing refined carbs with whole grain substitutes like brown-rice and couscous.
- Weighlifting. Protein helps in preserving muscle mass, that is why weightlifting is a good attribute to your high-protein diet. Although lifting weights is focused on increasing muscle strength and endurance, it also builds up your metabolism and burns fat faster when added to the training.
When following online weight loss programs, remember that the results will all depend on you. Try to stick to your diet and follow your workout schedule on time. You will eventually get used to the routine and things will be easier for you once your body has adjusted. Your determination will be the basis for achieving your desired weight goal.
Tools Needed in Losing Weight
In order for your weight loss program to be a full success, you might need the help of some tools that will help you determine your progress. Adding these tools to your program will make things easier for you. Below are some of the most used tools in weight loss plans:
- Weighing scale. It’s important to know if you are actually losing weight. Owning a weighing scale and seeing that your body weight is actually dropping is a good way to motivate yourself to work harder to be fit.
- Pedometer. Walking and running are essential parts of losing weight. Try to set certain steps to achieve in a day to lose weight faster. A pedometer is a device that will count your steps.
- Food tracking apps. Smartphones can be an essential tool in your weight loss journey, there are several phone applications that can help you in monitoring the progress of your training. Food tracking apps for example will help you make better choices in picking your food and meals. You might also want to add calorie counter apps to help you calculate your calorie intake and consumption.
- Protein shake mixer. Having your personal protein shake mixer is a good way to remind yourself that you are on a fitness journey. Physically active people opt to get one not only for the purpose of shaking protein powders but also to get the sense that they are taking their fitness seriously.
- Fitness tracker. This electrical device can do so many things that will benefit you. Fitness trackers help you stay on track. It automatically collects information about your body such as heart rate, blood pressure, sleep routine, body activity, and temperature among other things.
- Body tape measure. You are probably encouraged to start your weight loss program because of the belly fats that are starting to round up on your body. Having a body tape measure and monitoring the changes in your body parts will help you more drive to stick to your program.
- Workout attire. It’s important that you feel comfortable whenever you are working out. Proper workout attires like a sports bra, gym socks, yoga pants, fitted tops, and t-shirts are recommended so you can move freely.
Online weight loss programs often require types of equipment that are too costly or too big to be brought inside a home. Try to find an alternative so you can keep up with your training, for example, you can replace a dumbbell with a gallon of water, or a pile of books.